sábado, 5 de novembro de 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEVIN JONAS!

24 years ago, was born a hero, my hero was born! This hero as much as you do not know, help me in the moments that I most need, and his phrases touch me when I have problem, just look at a picture of him, see his smile, those eyes that look at my problem disappears, only he could get me a smile, only he can make me feel special by what he says.This is hero, is a handsome man, a handsome husband, a handsome guitar, the most handsome man I've ever seen in my life. This hero is trying to see what people have inside, not outside. This hero makes me believe that dreams are possible, and yes there are happy endings! And today, 11/05/11 is his birthday, that’s why and much more and I wish all the best for this hero , keep doing it successfully, keep believing and smiling all day because their smile makes thousands of people smiling too. The name of this hero? Paul Kevin Jonas II. The most perfect guy in the world. Kevin thank you for everything, thank you for existing in my life and make it better. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! HAPPY 24th BIRTHDAY! BRAZIL LOVES YOU. 
EU TE AMO!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário